Natural Compounds 2018
On behalf of PULSUS Conferences, we announce “2nd World Congress on Pharmacology and Chemistry of Natural Compounds” which will be held from March 13-14, 2019 at London, UK". The conference will be organized around the theme “Exploring new trends & Innovations in Pharmacology and Natural Compounds’’. Natural compounds 2018 is mainly focuses on Uses, Side effects, Mechanism of action of drugs and scientific study of the structure of Natural compounds.
The Conference provides the research work of pharmacology and chemistry of natural compounds expertise from various scientific backgrounds and the same can be perceived by pharmacologists, scientists and students. Natural compounds 2018 brings unique platform for scientists, researchers, academicians, professors and students to share their knowledge and views also presenting research about latest pharmacological activities of drugs and chemical properties, reactions of Natural compounds. PULSUS provides an opportunistic environment and vibrant podium through these auspicious events to amplify these steps and meet the highest demand ever, by reflexive and cerebrative connections.
Pharmacology is the study of drugs, how they interact with other molecules in the body. This field is divided in to two parts: Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics, which means Pharmacokinetics is concerned with what your body does with a drug and pharmacodynamics is concerned with what drug does to your body. Natural Compounds play crucial role in modern drug development. Chemistry and pharmacology of Natural Compounds presents cutting-edge research in the chemistry of bioactive Natural Compounds and determines how natural product research continues to make significant contributions in the new drug discovery and development.
- Chemistry of Natural Compounds
- New Technology in Natural Compounds
- Importance of Natural Nompounds in Medicine
- Natural compounds for Various Diseases
- Separation and Purification of Natural Compounds
- Standardization of Herbal Medicines
- Classification of Natural Products
- Drug innovation and Biological screening of Natural Products
- Pharmacology of Natural Compounds
- Role of natural compounds in drug discovery
- Natural compounds for Cancer Treatment and Prevention
- Herbal medicine side effects and interactions
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Herbal Pharmacology
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
- Scope of Pharmacology
- Bioprospecting of Medicinal Plants
- Branches of Pharmacology
- Synthesis of Bioactive Compounds
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Herbal Drug and Pharmacology Market
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.